Thursday, October 27, 2005

Back!

I've been holding my breath, hoping this would last. So far, so good.

The cable company hasn't been out yet, but our Internet service has been back for a while now. This has happened before. The cable company tells us there are no problems in the area, so it must be our equipment. Then it magically comes back on.

Our equipment? Uh huh. I guess that keeps us from yelling about their weak-ass network until they manage to fix what's really wrong. Anyhow, it's back until the next debacle. With what we pay Cablevision, this stuff really is irritating.

Anyhow, now I have lots of stuff to catch up on. Uploading photos (yes, I'll share when that's done), catching up on reading other blogs, etc.

In the meantime, bear with me as I get things back in some semblance of order!

3 comments:

Will said...

When your service has been out several days, they never offer--or even think of--giving you a pro-rated credit or refund in compensation for the service you've paid for but not received, do they?

But if your payment is a couple of days late they're all over you with late fees, aren't they?

Seems there's a disconnect somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to send out the sled dog team to look for you. By sled dogs I mean 12 strapping lads wearing nothing but fleece jocks and hiking shoes and myself in some Donna Karen ensemble. ;)
k

teh l4m3 said...

That's what you get for getting on the Bush twins' bad side -- NotJenna is a H4xXx0rZzz 4 U!!!