Thursday, October 06, 2005

Joe the security guard

This morning, as I was waiting for the train, I saw a young guy (maybe mid-to-late 20s) walk past. He looked tired, but he was HOT. Looking at him, I couldn't help but wonder if he was tired because he'd spent the whole night having sex with some lucky person. His body was so perfect that it would be a sin for him to have spent the night alone.

Strictly by coincidence, he and I got on the train at the same door. By further coincidence, I wound up positioned where I could look him over as much as my horny heart desired during the ride (and that was quite a bit). Then we both had to change trains at the Jamaica station, and, by further amazing coincidence, we got on the second train at the same entrance and I wound up where I could watch him for the rest of the trip into Manhattan. (Hey, do you think these coincidences could have something to do with my being locked on fine ass like a love missile heat-seeking missile locked on its target?)

As my cognitive functions slowly returned, during this second part of the trip, a thought made its way through the haze of my lust: "Hey, I think I know him." So, as we left the train (amazingly, side-by-side, despite having sat in different places), I turned to him and said, "excuse me, but have we met?"

With that, he smiled (like I wasn't close enough to swooning already) and said, "I used to work security in the county building you worked in." So we shook hands, and he reminded me that his name is Joe. How could I forget? He's handsome (with dark hair and light brown eyes), and he has the body of a god. Not overdone, just perfect. Beautiful, v-shaped torso, magnificent ass, perfect broad chest and muscular arms. I'd love to lick every inch of the boy.

We spoke for a few minutes, before he headed to get breakfast and I went to the subway. After we shook hands again, I was considering whether I wanted to just plastic-wrap that hand for later sniffing and licking. ;) I decided not to do that, since it would look odd at work.

Well, at least he told me where he's working now and took one of my cards. If he calls, maybe I should see if he'd like to come over, so Marc and I can feed him dinner... and then put whipped cream on him and lick it off for dessert!

6 comments:

Will said...

Ha! Why don't you two just buy him several thousand dollars worth of clothes, lease him a sports car and have him move in? :-)

Sam said...

Be careful, Jess. There is a fine line between "Amazing Coincidences" and stalking! :)

Jess said...

Will: good idea!

Sam: and another thin line between stalking and love (or at least hot sex). ;)

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Keep us posted!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

Tuna Girl said...

Awww, Jess. You've shot my image of you all to hell. ;-)

Jess said...

Oh, please, Ms. Tuna, as if I've ever acted like anything but an unadulterated horndog! Just because I'm faithful to one man doesn't mean I can't drool over any hottie I see! :)