Sunday, October 23, 2005

Internet impaired

Last night, we had some rather fierce thunderstorms roll through. Our service provider apparently used tinfoil to set up their wireless Interner service. Any time storms roll through, we're almost guaranteed to have a problem.

So, no surprise, we lost our Internet connection at home. For the next few days, we'll have to live with that (unless it comes back by itself--which sometimes happens--before their service call).

To do this post, I'm sitting in a nearby Panera Bread Company location with Marc and Byrne. Once we have our connection back, I'll post photos from yesterday's rugby match.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Greg said...

I hope things are cleared up and back to normal (or as close to it) soon!

CoffeeDog said...

Yep, being an "internet engineer" I can confirm that we do use tin foil, generic brand tin foil at that! :-)

Be sure to press them for a refund for the days you lost.

Anonymous said...

By any chance did the storm rip the wet, sodden clothes from those poor rugby players bodies? Were they forced to press their naked, powerfully large thighs side by side to protect themselves from the sheets of rain? Did the fear of the storm lead them to nestle together and comfort eachother in manly ways? Please tell me these are the photos you will send to me in a dark brown wrapper with promises of more where that came from!!!
k

Jase said...

rugby!!

and I did have a nice weekend, thank you. :)