Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Why I read the sports section

Every day, when I read The New York Times, I take a quick glance at the sports section. I really care very little about sports. So why look? For adorable jocks like Mr. Pennington here...



He's adorable and must have a great body under that uniform (if anyone has pictures of him out of his uniform, please do share!). I really developed a crush on him when I recently saw him speak to the press. He sounds bright and quite literate. Well, that was it... cute, built, bright and literate. I'm in love.

So, um, Chad. I know you get out to Long Island--you practice less than five miles from here. So why not stop by sometime? Marc would love to meat meet you, too!

You're pouting in the photo. We could cheer you up!

Really, Chad, feel free to stop by. We gay boys are very good at certain things that I'm sure you'd find very enjoyable! You know, if you just lie back, close your eyes and enjoy, it doesn't make you gay! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, he's so Nordic looking. Like a big, sexy viking. Yummy! I'd ride him like 20 miles of rough road, oh yes I would!