Wednesday, January 12, 2005

As if my silly crush weren't bad enough already

After the Jets' win this weekend, I was, of course, thinking of lovely Chad Pennington again. In thinking about him--and when he would move in with us--I was wondering when he was born. So I turned to the Internet to find out. That was easily accomplished, and it came with a special bonus... a photo I hadn't seen before! It's not just Chad. He's with someone else, and, as you can see, that someone else is a real dog (yet another plus for him--dog lovers are great, IMHO)!



The photo's undated, but, based upon the date of the article with which I found it, I'd guess it's a couple of years old.

Whatever the age, I love the hair. Chad, is that what your hair would look like after our night of passion? Perhaps after you have a morning shower (for which I would join you, of course) and just let it dry naturally?

Come on over, Chad. We're waiting! ;)

Oh, if anyone's wondering, he's 28 years old.

2 comments:

Wayne said...

28?! Perfect. I'd marry him and the dog!

Jase said...

eh.. i give him a 6 overall. In this picture, I give him a 8.