Friday, January 21, 2005

Distractions

Yesterday afternoon, I began a mediator training course that lasts 30 hours, running right through the weekend. The course is interesting, but it's hard not to get distracted.

The problem comes from some of my fellow students. The class is a mix of working folks, like me, and law students. Among the law students are some very lovely specimens.

There's Michael, who I thought looked like his ethnic heritage was Italian, but then I saw his last name and that appears to be Eastern European. Not that it matters, really. He's just hot!

Then we have Jeffrey. He's not model-gorgeous, just kinda nice looking (which is fine), but he has big legs. Sitting there with those muscular thighs spread is like an invitation to my lustful mind. :)

Another distraction is a young, cute Asian boy. His name is Patrick. What is it about Asian boys named Patrick? Are they legally required to be hotties? ;) Actually, the difference between this one and my old buddy Patrick is that this one is young.

(Oh boy, am I going to get it for that! Of course, I had a big, evil smile on my face when I typed that "the difference" line. hehehe)

So far, the course has been interesting. At least if it gets boring, I have nice things to look at!

6 comments:

PatCH said...

Au contraire, it is with great pleasure that I read of my being called old. Finally!

Oh, and :-p

Greg said...

At least there are some reasons to keep showing up for class...

Wayne said...

Okay, I'm changing my name to 'Patrick'


Talking about distraction. I got distracted everytime when I walk around Greenwich village.

Jase said...

Really? In law school? Are there any Tom Cruises from 'A Few Good Men', because then I'd ask you where I can sign up.

Michael Vernon said...

I don't mean to talk out of school, but on a recent day, I personally saw an Asian named Patrick get carded while buying adult beverages. I'll just stop there so I don't give it away.

Sam said...

Photos! We need photos! Just pull out your camera phone during class ... :)