Tuesday, January 11, 2005

If only I knew

Today, in looking at my Statcounter Keyword Analysis, I see that some poor soul in Green Bay, Wisconsin, found my blog by entering the following into a Yahoo! search engine:

how big is jude law's penis?

Two thoughts come to mind:

1) If I had personal knowledge of such a thing, I don't think I'd be putting that on the blog--instead, I'd be concentrating on repeatedly re-measuring it--by seeing how far down my throat it goes! (with Marc's help, of course) ;)

2) If I did have personal knowledge of this, I know a certain bovine-philic young man who would be none too happy!

Sadly, I have no more knowledge of this than the poor wretch who entered such a silly search. I know things may be boring in Green Bay (as it's one of those many places that isn't New York), but does someone really think this information is available through a Yahoo! search?

No comments: