Thursday, December 16, 2004

Interesting things at which to look

Yes, I said, "at which to look." Okay, I admit that I'd actually say "to look at" if I were speaking, but I wanted to be more correct. Now, we return to our regularly scheduled weblog.

So what was visually interesting today? First there was this:



I found it in my change and was immediately entertained. You see, one of my hobbies is numismatics. That's what I call it when I want to impress people. The rest of the time, I call it coin collecting.

This was just a lightly circulated example I found in my change, but it's the first time I saw one of these new coins in person. I'd seen something about them being issued, but this was the first one I'd received.

So what else was a delight for my eyes today? Alas, I have no picture of this, but it's a guy at work. He's a young guy who has an okay looking face but appeared to have a very nice, lithe body.

Today, we had our holiday party for the employees. He showed up for the party, but he apparently is in the Air Force Reserves; he was in the Air Force uniform at the party (I guess he's doing Reserve service this week). The shirt was adorned with a few stripes on the sleeves, but that's not what made me want to salute. The tight uniform pants, on the other hand... well, the salute I was ready to give didn't involve my hands at all! ;) My oh my, those pants showed things off very nicely.

So, there ya have it. Coin collecting and gayboy lust. What more could anyone need? :)

4 comments:

Matt_Sweet said...

No pictures??? Let's make a deal:You conspire to take and post pics of the AF hottie, I'll do the same with the hottie that repairs our Xerox machine.

Maybe that could be its own website--"My Hottie Coworker: A place to post pics of hotties with whom you work."

Greg said...

How about a camera phone to take a picuture of the man in his uniform? I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you asked him back to pose.....

Jalal said...

I love you.

Hmmmm. Too early for that.

I think I may like your writing more than an average amount.

That is better.

Jess said...

Matt & Greg: You really want to get me in trouble, don't you?! :)

Jalal: You're a sweetie. Thanks!