Sunday, December 05, 2004

12,000 words, give or take

This weekend, we enjoyed two fun nights out with visiting (and local) bloggers. This is a wonderful group of people, some of whom already are friends of ours and some with whom we're only just becoming acquainted, people whom I hope to be able to sincerely call my friends with the passage of time.

So, rather than try to put this weekend's fun into words, I'll just share some pictures (and will let you write your own captions!)...

























Okay, so feel free to offer captions or comments for any or all of them. :)

5 comments:

Tuna Girl said...

Your pictures came out so much better than mine! I'm not sure I've ever seen a picture of that particluar famous author without a drink or ciggie at his lips.

And I need a haircut.

It was great to meet you and your adorable man. I wish I could have stayed a week and gotten to know everybody even better.

Rob Byrnes said...

What Karen said. I think I'm turning into my own caricature.

Wayne said...

Damn. that Asian guy in picture #3 has a big forehead.

Greg said...

Aw... It looks as though everyone had a great time. Wish I could have been there. :( Now, you all need to fly out to Southern California to see the rest of us!!!

myke said...

excellent photos. i actually recognized a few of those bloggers from my visit up there earlier this year.