Sunday, December 12, 2004

Bokey love and self-love

It has been a fun weekend. The Bokey love? For anyone who doesn't know, Bokey is the nickname of my partner, Marc. Well, Bokey was frisky this weekend. So that certainly was the best part of the weekend--always nice when one's partner is feeling frisky.

The icing on the cake (like that term? it works so well in the glow of the aforementioned friskiness) was that I bought myself a Chanukah present yesterday. We went to the Apple Store, and I bought myself an iPod. I got the 20GB one, and I've been spending a fair amount of time copying CDs to the computer and, from there, to the iPod.

I love that I will have access to my entire music library this way. I have so many CDs, but I rarely play most of them. So this is great. Also, I got the little iTrip thing, so I can play the iPod through my car radio. I already tried it, and that's very cool stuff. I'll also use it with the radio in my office.

So even as I type this, the computer is busily copying over CDs. This iPod is too cool for words, and I'm glad I got it. It'll even work with a part of the Bose system in the new house.

All in all, a good weekend. I'm a happy camper!

3 comments:

Tuna Girl said...

Ooh. Careful with that iPod. I started sleeping with mine a while back. I'm just so infatuated.

PatCH said...

Congratulations! Holding that svelte white body, turning the dials and pushing its buttons, watching its face light up as it sings sweet songs into your ear... Isn't it the sexiest thing around?

Oh, and the iPod is pretty nice too.

Christie E. Little said...

Yumm for the frisky Bokey and yummmmm for the iPod! Those are two of my favorite things! My hubby turned me on to the iTrip and I love it! I get the kids in the car and we get it going. I just got my daughter a little pink mini one for Christmas, because she just doesn't think my music is "cool" enough. My almost 10 year old is all over iTunes and I can't wait to see her face. It's got to be pretty cool to be 10 these days. Enjoy yours!