The lovely Dan tagged me with a meme. I'm not much of a meme fan, but I like Dan, so I'll play along.
Here are the rules:
-Link to the person that tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
-Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
-Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Okay, so here goes.
1) I'm somewhat obsessed about security. We live in a very low-crime area *knock on cyber-wood*, but we have a very good alarm system that I try to keep set even when we're home. Considering that this is a house occupied by two men with three dogs and several guns (but that's another story), I think maybe I worry too much.
2) Okay, so I worry way too much. In particular, I worry about Marc and the pups all the time. If they're not in my sight, then I'm worrying to one degree or another. I'm sure it's not healthy, but it's how I'm programmed.
3) In the habit side of things, I cannot sleep unless I've brushed my teeth. I have a routine before bed that includes getting my teeth nice and clean. If they're not clean, I'm not comfy.
4) I like things clean, but I don't have to be neat. I don't like a mess, but if the mail stacks up until I find time to go through it and throw out all the junk, I can live with that. That's not to be confused with cleanliness. Despite the ongoing best efforts of the dogs to stop me, I try (with Marc's help) to keep this house free of dirt.
5) Despite my not being obsessed with neatness, many of my things have a "right place" to be. For example, when I'm home, my keys go on the right side of the third step of the stairs to the second floor. Marc has even teased me, because many items not only "belong" in a certain place but need to be oriented a certain way when they're stored.
6) When I'm enjoying a book, I have the bad habit of staying up way too late reading it (I read a lot to relax before going to sleep). If I'm nearing the end of the book, this can be especially problematic. "Nearing the end" can translate to "within 100-200 pages of the end," so I've stayed up until the sun's nearly up. That can be a very bad thing, especially when I have to get up for work that morning.
Okay, that concludes my six non-important things/habits/quirks. I'll now ignore the rest of the rules, because I don't want to inflict this upon anyone else. If you want to do this on your blog, you may self-tag. :)