Friday, November 10, 2006

Kiefer Sutherland and dogs

Working in Manhattan, one treat can be encountering famous people. I tend to leave them alone--I'm not so into such things--but it's still neat to see such folks. So today I went to lunch with a co-worker at the Village Den, a diner-esque restaurant in Greenwich Village. Some other colleagues were sitting at the next table.

Later in the day, I got a call from one of my colleagues. He said that, right after I left, my place was taken by Kiefer Sutherland. Yeah, I know. Big deal. Well, it's still kinda neat.

Okay, now the dogs part of the post. Nothing special to report. Just a couple of snapshots for no particular reason...





By the way, I did take rugby photos last weekend, but I've just been too busy to go through them and get them posted. I'll get to it!

Also, there's more rugby tomorrow. So maybe I'll do a few days of photos. Just give me some time to get them posted. Have a good weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

PatCH said...

Ah, celebrities. We were at a tiny restaurant on some side street just two hours ago here in Munich and Juliette Lewis and her band were sitting right next to us for dinner. We sat and stared for a few minutes and then decided to have dinner at another restaurant.

PatCH said...

Oops, I meant Heidelberg, not Munich. Munich is tomorrow.

pinknest said...

gorgeous pups!

Jess said...

PatCHy: just get out of Germany safely! :)

pinknest: Thanks! They are cute, aren't they? We have a third one, too. They're adorable--and so helpful. They make sure we never lack for things to do (like vacuuming). ;)