Monday, October 16, 2006

Yeah, it isn't easy, but I'll survive

I'm at the conference. It was a long day, but things are good here. This evening, I met up with a bunch of colleagues from New York. We went on a dinner cruise and saw a great performance.

As I knew I would--and mentioned in my last post--I miss Marc. He had plans this evening, going to see a friend of ours dance. She's taken up dancing and was performing (I guess that's the word) tonight. If I were home, I'd have gone, too. Still, it's okay. I talked to him for a bit this evening, and I'll see him soon.

Really, things are pretty good. I'm getting to go to various learning sessions and spend some time with colleagues in a setting that lets us just relax and talk without work-related interruptions. Marc got to see some friends of ours and then head back home and spend quality time with our pups.

So I suppose I'll survive a couple of days away from Marc, and then I'll have the fun of our being reunited.

Now it's time to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed. Goodnight, everyone!

No comments: