Friday, July 22, 2005

Back to the old routine

Well, my beloved is sound asleep as I type this. It's back to my usual routine--so I can't even try to get some this morning. Oh well, there are other things to do for relief (although they're not as much fun!).

Waking up wasn't as easy as usual. I went to Barrage last night with Michael, Patrick, Jase, Rob and non-blogger Wayne. We celebrated my new job (well, it's not so new now, since I've been there a month and a half, but we still celebrated).

I didn't have a lot to drink, really, but I wound up getting home late, so I'm a little short on sleep at the moment. It was fun, so I guess it all evens out. Now I have to go get ready for my day--it's likely to be a long day, but that's another story. I'm so glad the weekend is upon us (even though that just means work at the other house, it's still a nice break).

1 comment:

Crash said...

My apologies, I completely forgot about this. I suck and not in a good way.