Tuesday, September 14, 2004

So many men...

This evening, I had a meeting in Manhattan. This meeting was held at the BMW Building on West 57th. Would you believe they don't give you a BMW to take with you just for visiting? What's the deal with that?

Anyhow, trips into Manhattan have a lovely side benefit--all of the gorgeous men to look at! I don't know what the deal is, and it's not like there aren't hotties out here (and in just about every other place), but the number of hotties per square mile (or even square block) in Manhattan is beyond belief.

I tell ya, when I'm elected king, I'll never have a free moment. It'll all be taken up with the men from Manhattan I'll have my servants round up and bring to me for days and nights of passion! ;) Yes, I'll share with Marc. After all, he'll be my queen! Actually, he's already... oh, never mind. I'm already in enough trouble when he reads this (I love you, sweetie!). *snicker*

2 comments:

GrooveTheory said...

I totally agree! When I tell people I'm going to SoHo to shop. I really don't mean clothes :) J/K

Wayne said...

Yeah, really. There are so many good looking guys down the streets... I couldn't stop drooling!