Wednesday, September 15, 2004

L'Shana Tova!

As we begin Rosh Hashanah, one of the holiest times in the Jewish calendar, we enter a new year. Considering what my family and I have endured in the year just ending, I hope and pray that the year to come will be better for us. It can hardly be worse.

For my friends and loved ones--in fact, for anyone who reads this--I pray for a healthy, happy year; a year filled with many good things and as little heartache as possible. Most of all, I pray for peace.

At this time of year, we of the Jewish faith pray that those we care about be inscribed in the book of life for a good year. Therefore, I will close with...

May you and yours be inscribed and sealed for a good and sweet year.

2 comments:

PatCH said...

...Happy New Year to you too, Jess!

Michael Vernon said...

Happy New Year!