Sunday, September 21, 2008

Continuing the rugby photos

We're still on last week's photos. It will be at least a few days before yesterday's are ready.

We had a productive weekend. Jeff came over, and he helped Marc clean out and rearrange the downstairs closet. They did a great job.

As for me, I did laundry and washed all three dogs. I tell you, a couple of hours in the shower with those dogs and I need to be put in traction! But at least they're nice and clean!

Anyhow, on with the photos...















And that will do for now. Time to go eat some cherries! (Yes, I live an exciting life!) :)

5 comments:

Sooo-this-is-me said...

The legs on those guys, yikes! ;)

Will said...

Somehow I can't quite see me in a shower washing a dog. Then again, I AM a cat person and much admire their habit of cleaning themselves.

The first cat I ever had, however, actually liked water and on one or two occasions even got in the shower with me.

A totally sodden cat is not a thing of beauty!

Greg said...

Great pictures, as always. You really should turn professional.

A DC said...

omg! what is going on in that first picture?!?!?!? :O

*giggles and blushes*

he must be good since the line is 3 deep...*giggles*

Jess said...

STIM: Oh yeah! That's one of the great things about rugby. If you like nice, muscular legs and butts, there's plenty to see!

Will: The dogs do clean themselves, but, after a while, 60 pounds of dog can use a bath! They never leave dirt on themselves, but they are nicer smelling (and much nicer to pet) after a bath.

Greg: Thanks! If I could do it all over again, I might have pursued this as a career. At this point, I think I'll just have to keep it as a hobby and a possible "retirement job."

ATG: What a thought! You're such a dirty girl! (Of course, I love that!)