Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Now that they're going to be freed...

There's something I've been reluctant to say. In watching the footage of British sailors being held by Iran, I've been tempted but held off, just in case things turned out badly.

Now that Iranian Psycho-in-Chief Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said he's going to release the sailors being held hostage, I feel safer in commenting...

There are some HOT boys in that group! If they were to head over here and celebrate their release in Greenwich Village, they might get held hostage again--but for entirely different reasons! ;)


I know there were much better photos around, but I can't find any right now.


Congrats to the hot British sailorboys (and one girl, I believe) who are being released. It's nice to see some good news.

2 comments:

Cooper said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that exact same shallow thought! I had been feeling rather guilty.

For a nice picture of the happy moment, go here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17944210/

Shenida Weave said...

You are definitely not alone in your thinking... I had to hold my tongue during this whole ordeal too (and another piece of my anatomy ;))