Sunday, March 18, 2007

More weekend stuff

So yesterday was just COLD! Everything was iced over...


Ice-covered Leyland Cypress



Berry plant


Not that any of it bothered Mandy...


Happy dog


Other dogs were happier inside...


Hey, what's that hanging from my chin? (Think I shed much?)



Oh, someone just scratch me!


So check out this photo I took of Bernice (with the help of my lighting assistant, Mister Marc)...



Today, we went to a party for my cousin's birthday. Our nephews Owen and Quinn were in attendance. They've cornered the market on cute.


Quinn in mid-lollipop



Owen dissecting a cupcake



Quinn being messed with mid-cupcake



Quinn and his dad (a/k/a my younger brother)


All in all, it was a fun time.

6 comments:

Patrick said...

Damnit!!! Now you make me jealous I don't have a dog.

Tuna Girl said...

Cute. Kids and dogs. But mostly kids. (I'm partial.) ;-)

Greg said...

I really like the ice and snow pictures, the puppy pictures, the kid pictures. Nicely done.

dantallion said...

I love the pics - in particular the one of Bernice. Beautiful shot.

Jess said...

Patrick: you've had an invitation to visit for a long time. Come play with the pups. They'd love it.

Tuna: I love them all, so any praise is fine. :)

Greg: Thanks. I'll take all the compliments I can get! ;)

Dan: I'm partial to that shot myself. I love all my pups, and I love my nephews, but the one of Bernice is photographically far better than any of the others. I think it's probably the best shot of her I've ever taken.

Cooper said...

That photo of Bernice is gorgeous! It almost looks 3D the way it pops out at you. Your nephews are really cute, too. They both look so happy and loved. Same with the dogs.