Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm being harassed!

I'm sitting here, trying to think of something about which to blog, and a certain partner of mine is pushing me to go pack. *sigh*

We're going to Atlanta early Saturday and staying for a long weekend. We're visiting Marc's family (although I hope to get out and have some other relaxing moments). The main reason for the trip is to celebrate his mother's 80th birthday (which actually falls on the day after we leave--but that's okay, since we're also taking her to Europe in May as part of the extended celebration). The other reason for the trip is so his family has the chance to drive both of us to the brink of insanity. Regular doses of that help keep Marc from feeling bad about living so far from them. ;)

Well, I suppose I should go pack. It does need to get done, and I'll want to get to bed early tomorrow, since we have an early flight.

Did I mention that we're leaving early?

And the worst part is that I can't bitch at anyone, since I bought the tickets!

:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh, I don't pack for a trip until the last possible moment. (Well, not literally the last moment; I've tried that and it's not fun.) Have a great weekend!

Mark Floyd-Thaut said...

Have fun on your trip to Atlanta. I haven't been there in ages. Is it still called HOTlanta for obvious reasons I wonder?

Billy said...

Have fun and be safe in HOTlanta! ;) Happy New Year as well!

Lee said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip! MAybe we shoulda gotten my mom and Marc's mom together since my mom just hit her 80th on Tuesday!

Don't forget to leave some food out for Aaron! ;-)

Cincy Diva said...

My 45th birthday is in April. Does that qualify me for the Europe trip too? How about six flags? No? Oh well...have a fun time

PatCH said...

Have a great time on vacation, both of you!

Michael Vernon said...

Don't forget my two favorite things about Georgia: Waffle House and Chik-Fil-A!!!! You boys have fun and hurry back!

Michael Vernon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.