Wednesday, August 04, 2004

All in all, not a bad day

It was a long day at work (about 12 hours), but it was nice that so many people asked how I was feeling. It said two things to me: 1) I was missed (not a great thing, since it means they give me no peace when I go on vacation, but it's still good to be needed); 2) My colleagues care about me (and that's really nice to know).

I know that I have friends at work, but so many people asked me after just one day out. That was nice.

Now that I'm home, it's nice to relax, watch a little TV and sit here anticipating the next episode of Rescue Me. There are some real hotties on that show! Daniel Sunjata alone is reason enough to watch.

Of course, I've had a thing for Daniel Sunjata since we saw him on Broadway in Take Me Out. Not only was he lovely to look at, completely nude on stage, but he was also a sweetheart when we met him after the show.

Helping Daniel out are other hotties like Michael Lombardi and Steven Pasquale. As an added bonus, the couple of episodes I watched so far have been pretty good--and not just because they show the boys' butts in the shower. ;) If they didn't do that, it would still be a decent show! :)

2 comments:

Michael Vernon said...

Please tell me more about this TV program!

Jess said...

Maybe we'll have to have a Rescue Me party some evening. We can serve drinks and drool over the boys on the show. :)