Friday, March 13, 2009

The dumbest show I've ever enjoyed

We're watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. This is the dumbest show I've seen in a very long time. I can't see myself watching it again, but it does have one redeeming value: host Zak Bagans. He's dumb as a box of rocks, but, for some reason, I just keep watching. I couldn't find really good photos of him online, but perhaps a photo or two of Zak that I did manage to find will give us a hint:





BTW, congratulate me! According to an e-mail from "WESTERNUNION OFFICE," they've been mandated to open an account for me "to the tune of $1,500,000.00 united states dollars." Yes, "to the tune of." All I have to do to get things started is send a bunch of personal information. What harm could come from that? *eye roll*

Anyone stupid enough to fall for this random e-mail (make that "semi-literate random e-mail") deserves to be ripped off!

Okay, on that happy note, I'm going to go back to staring at Zak (although I may have to shut off the sound--a date with this one would definitely have to include the line, "No, no. Don't talk.") ;)

No comments: