Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Guess who's in these photos!

Or at least some of them. Yes, Glenn borrowed my camera, so I actually got to be in a few photos. So let's continue with Byrne's party...






This young man was hired by
Jase to memorialize the event for Byrne.


Fooling around with Patrick



Our wonderful chef



The famous ('cause I said you are, Tuna! *g*) Tuna Girl and some of the other ladies



Hey, Jase, what is Jeff pointing at?
:)


The main dish was guinea hen



And then came the cheese course (this was a muenster)



Brie



The candles are blown out


And then it was present-opening time...





Okay, that does it. It was a fabulous night for a fabulous guy, and I'm glad we were a part of it!

6 comments:

Tuna Girl said...

Apparently, Glenn was a little drunk. But he takes a nice photo for a drunk guy. ;-)

Jess said...

Tuna: Yes, he was, and yes, he does. :)

Lee said...

Who is this Patrick person? Didn't he once blog or something?

Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

::sigh:: Such a lovely party with wonderful people. Thank you for sharing.

Oh, and to whomever gave the Patron...my birthday is September 8th. :o)

Sarah B. Roberts said...

LOVE THESE and thank you for posting them! I loved meeting all of you, especially on such an auspicious occassion!

Jess said...

Lee: He may have. I vaguely recall that!

Pua: My pleasure!

Sarah: Happy to share them, and it was a pleasure meeting you, too!