Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday flower shots

Marc did some planting today, so that inspired me to take some flower photos. Actually, only one of these is from today's plantings, but they all were taken today. Click on each photo for a better view.


African Violet



Closeup of the same African Violet



Cineraria



Pansy


In other news, last night we went to Bay Shore to judge a round of the LIGALY Idol competition. I have to admit that I went because I believe in LIGALY's mission to support GLBT youth, but I didn't expect to hear much good singing. Surprisingly, while there were a couple of bad singers, there were several who were quite good. Maybe not future superstars, but some of these kids really could sing.

We're judging two more rounds in the next couple of months. We'll see how that goes!

Now, I'm off to the soaking tub for some relaxation (or whatever) with Marc!

5 comments:

CoffeeDog said...

nice pics, esp. the cinera

tornwordo said...

Yeah, those were beautiful. I liked the cinera too.

PatCH said...

Ew, plants' women's-parts.

Well, sorta.

(But nice pics, nonetheless.)

Jess said...

Thanks, folks.

PatCHy, only you would think of that!

Andy said...

Holy cow, those are fantastic!