Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hot boys

Some hot boys to share with all of you...


Marc being introduced at last night's event



Marc in a less formal setting



Alex Dimitriades, actor in a movie we were watching tonight. Alex, if the acting thing doesn't work out, we can find things for you to do! ;)



NFL QB David Carr. 6'3", 220 pounds of muscle, and you can see how handsome he is!



Ooh, David, I can smell the testosterone coming right out of the computer screen!


Not to worry. I'm not turning this into one of those blogs that gets lots of hits by posting one hottie after another. Or maybe you'd prefer that? :) Well, whatever the feelings on that subject, my intent is otherwise. I just felt like doing a little sharing of hot boys today.

6 comments:

tornwordo said...

I don't know, David looks kind of like a dick to me.

dantallion said...

I just felt like doing a little sharing of hot boys today.

And for that, we thank you.

Greg said...

Sharing is caring....

Will said...

Your generosity is SO appreciated!

What exactly is wrong with posting the Hottie du Jour? :-)

Jess said...

Scott/Will: nothing wrong with it at all! ;)

Will said...

By the way, that guy in blue with the glasses is really cute. :-)