Sunday, December 11, 2005

Tagged

Since this gorgeous man tagged me, I have some work to do. (Ah, to be tagged by him! *sigh*) ;)

The assignment? "Name 5 simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same." Okay, here goes...

1. Taking a cup of coffee and the Sunday New York Times out to the sunroom for a relaxing morning of slowly reading through the paper.

2. Spending time with friends at the house. As nice as a night on the town can be, I really prefer having a nice dinner here at home with close friends, sharing drinks and laughing the night away. Last night with Aaron, Byrne and Inez is a great example of that. (No, I'm not telling you who Inez is. That's for us to know!) :)

3. Taking my camera out for no particular reason and strolling aimlessly, looking for interesting little things to shoot. This works particularly well in places like Manhattan.

4. Watching Marc sleep. He looks like an angel when he sleeps. Sometimes I'll just lie there and watch him sleep, gently stroking his hair.

5. Going for a drive with Marc. We love our little day trips. With all that's been going on, good and bad, over the past couple of years, we've done fewer day trips, but we'll get back to them. The truth is, even a short drive with Marc can be fun. It just feels nice.

So let's see now, whom should I tag? I think I'll pick...

1. Andy
2. Knotty
3. Matt
4. Will
5. CoffeeDog

I hope you folks don't mind, but this seemed like a fun one to me.

2 comments:

Will said...

Thank you, Jess, simple pleasures are something I cherish. look for the fruit of your tagging me tomorrow (Wednesday).

Aaron probably has no concept of who I am, but please send my regards. Any man who gets down on the floor and plays with cats and dogs has a good heart.

CoffeeDog said...

look for my responses soon!