Friday, December 23, 2005

Blogs I read

It occurs to me that the "Blogs I Read" list on the right isn't entirely accurate. I know it doesn't include a number that I read regularly, and it's been ages since I went through it to delete ones that I no longer read or that may even have gone inactive.

To anyone who should be on there but isn't (like it's such a big honor!), my apologies. If it really irks anyone, please e-mail me, and I'll be glad to fix that. Otherwise, one of these days I really should get around to updating that thing.

-----------------

P.S.--before hitting "Publish Post", I clicked on Blogger's spell-check utility. How can Blogger's own spell-checker not recognize the word "blogs"? Can someone explain that to me?

2 comments:

Aethlos said...

you are the newest blog i read. :) so i added you to my list of blogs. i really like the content...and you've selected the best template... if i do say so myself. ;) merry christmas.

Andy said...

What the hell happened to Brechi's blog???