Saturday, December 24, 2005

A few shots from this afternoon

If you click on these, you'll be taken to the full-size versions of what I uploaded. Those, however, are significantly reduced from the real full-resolution shots. I think I could make wall-size posters with the originals.

Anyhow, as I'm enjoying the evening, sipping Marc's homemade egg nog, I'll share these shots in the hope that they bring you some enjoyment.







--------------------

Update: My other half rightly pointed out that putting photos online--even with reduced resolution--is begging for them to be swiped. Not that I think I'm Ansel Adams, but why not be safe? So I've swapped out the prior versions for watermarked ones. I hope the watermark doesn't detract too much from your enjoyment of these.

4 comments:

Aethlos said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
:)

Will said...

Taking a short break from getting wiped out at Rummykub by my husband and daughters to wish you, Marc and Aaron a wonderful holiday with happiness, health and good times.

Lee said...

Those are great shots!

Happy holidays!

Jess said...

Thanks! :)