Friday, January 09, 2009

Sequel needed

We just watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I've read all of the books, and we're slowly catching up on the movies. (For any of you who haven't read the books, they really are terrific stories, and they're certainly not just for kids!)

One of the characters in this story is named Viktor Krum. He was played by a young man from Bulgaria named Stanislav Ianevski. Sadly, it looks like we won't be seeing much of Mr. Ianevski. According to IMDB, he's only been in one other film.

Here are a couple of photos of him...





Neither of those photos really shows off the strapping young man (BTW, he's 23) we were admiring in the movie. Still, they give you some idea.

In case any of you has contacts who can make such things happen, may I suggest a spinoff/sequel to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? I can't offer too many plot details yet, but I don't think that's a major issue. I have given the project a working title of Viktor Krum and the Goblet of Lube. So who's in? ;)

4 comments:

Joey said...

I saw that film and I thought he was hot too. He and his whole Russiany-style team were hot when they made that appearance (albeit a little S&M-y).

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Does he need tutoring? In anything?

Jess said...

Joey: Yeah, they were a little rough but still hot!

Todd: If only I knew!

Greg said...

Catchy title! Are you sure the Boys of Bjorn haven't already used that as a title??