Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Enough of this crap

I've been sick for a number of days. Ten days ago, I had symptoms of a cold, but that cleared up quickly. I was thankful, but my thankfulness was premature. Late last week, it came roaring back. By Sunday, I felt really crappy (that's a medical term--I work in healthcare, you know). :)

I had to go to work Monday and Tuesday. There were too many important things I had to get done. Today, feeling especially lousy, and being able to cancel today's meetings, I stayed home.

I've been drinking green tea and taking medications to combat the symptoms, but I still feel achy and drained. I wish this thing would go away!

One added concern--sitting here watching a Star Trek: Voyager marathon has apparently had an effect on me. Yes, they're dealing with the Borg in the past two episodes, but I don't think that's sufficient reason for me to have just called Mandy "2 of 3."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I forgot to set my DVR! I hope you feel better soon Jessatis of Borg!