Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Responsibility goes hand-in-hand with consequences

That stupid bastard currently holding the title of President of the United States clogged the airwaves today with his blather about taking responsibility for the mess in New Orleans (well, he did qualify it, so he limited it to whatever the federal government may have done wrong--just so he can later point his finger at the state and local officials).

Fine, dumbass. You take responsibility? When you take responsibility for a mistake, there are supposed to be consequences. You're too stupid and/or ignorant to realize that. You just like to say the big words.

You've never taken responsibility for your actions. You were abusing illegal substances and shirking your very limited responsibilites while John Kerry was fighting for the country over in Vietnam. You were silent or, more likely, arranging things as he was being slandered by your minions. No? Not your doing? When you set them loose, you're responsible!!!

I am so sick of you, you useless pile of dogshit. Yes, you sufficiently duped the American people to actually win this last election, but now they're catching on.

Keep up the bad work, Mr. Bush. Your place in history as a blot on the Presidency is virtually assured. Oh, and good job putting your mom out there. She really showed the true Bush family colors. The members of your family don't know a thing about poor people, do they? That's pathetic. I'm not poor, but I can see the real world, and I possess a decent level of empathy. Too bad you apparently can't say the same.

Just to be clear, all of the dim-witted statements you make about taking responsibility won't erase the memory of you finally showing up in New Orleans and joking around at the podium, smiling and smirking as American citizens were dying nearby. You're a pathetic embarrassment, Mr. Bush, and I can't wait until you're gone. I just fear the damage you'll do in the next few years.

4 comments:

Mark Floyd-Thaut said...

I just love watching his approval rating drop lower and lower....

He'll hopefully go down as the worst president in history.

Greg said...

I still find it difficult to believe that many Americans still feel Shrub's dong a wonderful job. I'ts as if they've all been slipped some kind of mood-altering drug....

Anonymous said...

Guuuuuurl he sure put a quarter in you! I have been trying for months now to mentally abort this man from my mind. It seems like such a waste of my limited faculties for him to be trolling around in my grey matter. Nothing he seems to say anymore surprises me. It's all so friggin' scripted, I'm sure Rove's got him reading this from a sheet of paper.
k

CoffeeDog said...

Yeah, what he said.

Funny thing thought - with the govt having to help all the katrina folks Bush is doing something he loathes HELPING POOR PEOPLE.