Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mandy and some rugby photos

When a new camera comes home, the dogs can count on being among the first subjects. So here's one of the first shots I took with the new camera, a Nikon D300S (a photo I'm sharing for no other reason than I think she's beautiful and I love her)...



This photo immediately validated my high expectations for the camera. When I looked at it in full resolution, I could clearly see Marc's reflection in her eyes (he was sitting next to her on the couch).

Now I think we should enjoy (or "tolerate," if you don't like rugby as much as I do) some rugby photos! You already saw one hottie from the playoffs two posts ago, so now we can look at some action (no, sadly, not that kind) photos...



























Had enough? I guess that will do for now, but there's more to come! :)

2 comments:

A DC said...

Amazing photos!
The one of Mandy is adorable.

When I got my camera I tested it out on my pets too. :)

Jess said...

I guess they're just the most cooperative subjects. Plus, they're just so pretty!