Monday, January 01, 2007

What the hell...

I flipped on ABC right before midnight, so I could watch the ball drop. I left it on for a bit while doing some other stuff. By the time I paid attention to it again, there was some no-talent woman on there, in a too-tight dress, trying to sing.

If someone is going to be on national television to entertain us with her musical talent, shouldn't a prerequisite be that she have some? The woman couldn't hit a note!

I'm sure this is some famous, very successful person, and I just don't recognize her. This is quite possible, since I don't keep up with such things too well, but really, can we have some standards?

2 comments:

Lee said...

Christina Aguilera? I watched ABC but not for long so dunno who else was on singing. Either that or it was Ryan Seacrest.

happy new year!

MzOuiser said...

Too-tight dress? Definitely Seacrest.