Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Okay, stop it. It's not funny.

This obviously is some sort of elaborate joke being played on me. I don't know how my friends are doing this. Even Marc seems to be in on it!

Come on, guys, I'm sure you got a chuckle out of it, but that's enough.

I might believe this is true, but you really went overboard. George Bush won re-election and the GOP gained ground in the Senate, so they have complete control? That's just silly.

I mean, if that happened, Scalia could replace Rehnquist (assuming his health will keep him from returning) and John Ashcroft could be made a Supreme Court Justice. Now how stupid would that be?

3 comments:

Wayne said...

............................. It's like, I feel so brain dead for the entire day.

oh gosh.

Sucks. totally sucks.

Unknown said...

If this is a joke, well, it's being carried TOO far. :(

Big Al said...

It's just a bad dream. You'll wake up soon.