Saturday, April 02, 2005

Home

Today, we moved into the new house. I'm exhausted, but it's a good feeling. Unfortunately, one of the dogs got so worked up that she tossed her cookies. So we're heading back to the old house to pick up the carpet cleaning machine. Who knew we'd need it so soon? And on a night with one less hour in it!

Anyhow, dog urp aside, it's a wonderful day. I had to do a lot of work, as did Marc, but there was a bonus. We hired a moving crew to handle the large pieces of furniture, and it was led by a guy named Jose. He was good looking, but things really started looking up when he got warmed up and decided to strip off his shirt, revealing a tank top that showed off his arms and chest nicely.

Also, I am happy to say that the baggy jeans idiocy never reached Jose. This is a good thing, as baggy jeans would hide a lovely view. That man has a gorgeous ass, and he's smart enough to be wearing tight pants! :)

Anyhow, even setting lustful thoughts aside, it still was a wonderful day. As I type this, I'm sitting in the front room of the new house, as I wait for Marc to finish a call to some friends from Kansas. Then we're heading back to the old house, as mentioned above, then back here for our first night in the house since it was renovated.

Maybe I'll even get some time in the soaking tub before bed!

1 comment:

Tuna Girl said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Happy home warming. Now get busy Christening every room. And I don't mean with dog puke.